- Provide individualized comprehensive care based on theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines to individuals, families, aggregates and communities, from entry to the healthcare system through long-term planning.
- Demonstrate leadership and collaboration with consumers and other healthcare providers in providing care and/or delegating responsibilities for health promotion, illness prevention, health restoration, health maintenance and rehabilitative activities.
- Communicate effectively with patient populations and other healthcare providers in managing the healthcare of individuals, families, aggregates and communities.
- Integrates clinical judgment in professional decision-making and implementation of the nursing process.
- Demonstrate responsibility for continued personal and professional development through enrollment in graduate education, continuing education degree programs, professional reading and participation in professional organizations and community service.
- Implements professional nursing standards by practicing within the legal definitions of nursing practice and acts in accordance with the nursing code of ethics and American Nurses Association (ANA) standards of practice.
Category: News , Slider